For a headphone enthusiast, enjoying beautiful sound quality may be a better way to relieve stress. Only by choosing the right earphones can you hear good sound quality, and beginner enthusiasts must first learn to distinguish between good earphones and bad earphones.
Let’s take a look first, what are the characteristics of bad headphones?
1. The sounds are crowded together, and the three frequencies are inseparable. The vocals are mixed with the instrumental music, for example, the harp sound that should have been melodious is mixed with the low bass sound and looks lifeless;
2. Poor high and low frequency ductility. The high frequency is dim, for example, Zhang Jianying’s dolphin sound becomes the sound of cow Mou Mou, the low frequency is hard, and the Tai Chi Qin Xia’s opening drum is like a lunch box on the table);
3. There are few details and poor resolution, but the details of the music that should have been displayed disappear directly;
4. The image is vacant, the positioning is vacant, and the sound is scattered. The singer’s voice is empty, diffuse in the entire sound field, erratic;
5. Poor sound field. The whole sound cannot create the feeling of a sound field, the sound is almost emitted from one point;
6. The voice is dry and hard. For example, Dai Pei Ni’s little woman sounds like a mourning speech by Mother Rong, and she loses interest after listening to it for a while;