How to clean the earphone cable if it is dirty? First of all, it depends on how dirty the earphone cable is. If it is yellow, it is difficult to clean it. There are mainly the following methods for cleaning the headphone cord.
1. Use a fine-bristled or soft-bristled toothbrush dipped in toothpaste and wipe slowly.
2. Use a delicate and soft paper towel dipped in a little alcohol to wipe carefully.
3. Use a damp cloth dipped in a small amount of detergent to wipe the dirty place back and forth.
4. Take a small piece of laundry soap, melt it with warm water, dip a small amount of laundry soap solution on the earphone cable or data cable and wipe it back and forth, and then dry it with a towel.
5. It can also be wiped with shower gel, hand sanitizer, white vinegar, eraser, etc. However, the solution or water should not touch the interface during the wiping process.